Full text legal resources for a more balanced approach.
AGIS Plus Text unlocks over 30 years of authoritative and peer reviewed legal research from the Australasia and Asia-Pacific regions as indexed by the Commonwealth Attorney-General’s Department. Available online via RMIT Publishing’s Informit service, this database provides users with new and reputable perspectives to consider alongside legal research from Europe and North America.
management, commonwealth law, copyright, court rules, divorce mediation, fraud,
immigration, law reform, legal aid, litigation, property law, sex
discrimination, Australian tax/taxation.
Key journals include Alternative Law Journal, Commercial Law Quarterly, Current
Issues in Criminal Justice, Federal Law Review, Lawasia Journal, Modern Law
Review, New Zealand Law Journal, Precedent, Reform, Singapore Academy of Law Journal and Sydney Law Review
Why choose AGIS Plus Text?
- » Unique and authoritative content - this collection of legal resources includes material unavailable electronically elsewhere
- » Breadth of coverage - includes 130,000 records and full text content from 1999 onwards
- » International in scope - includes over 140 peer reviewed law journals from Australia, New Zealand and the Asia Pacific region plus selected articles from major law journals from the United Kingdom, the United States and Canada
- » Established - provides index and abstract data back to 1975, ensuring you don’t overlook those important resources that are available in full text
- » Accessible - targeted search functionality helps you quickly pinpoint research, commentary and legislation relevant to your specialisation
- » User-friendly - email alerts let you track subjects and authors of interest to you (articles are provided as printable, scanned PDFs)
- » Up-to-date - content is updated twice per month
support & purchase options
Contact RMIT Publishing If you have any
questions regarding your subscription please do get in touch. Our office hours
are between 9.00am and 5.00pm Australian Standard Eastern Time.
Contact the Customer Support