In partnership with Engineers Australia and IPENZ.
The Informit Engineering Collection provides access to full text resources across all engineering disciplines. Collating decades of archived data as well as the latest research, this collection will benefit engineering professionals, researchers, students and policy makers looking for quick and targeted access to industry information. Informit Engineering Collection is produced by RMIT Publishing in collaboration with reputable partners such as Engineers Australia and Institution of Professional Engineers New Zealand (IPENZ) , the regions' peak professional Engineering bodies.
Key topics include aerodynamics, biofuel, communications, design and construction, energy efficiency, mining, oil, pollution, renewable energy, roads, railroads, water quality and water conservation.
Key journals include Air Quality and Climate Change, Australian Journal of Structural Engineering, Australian Journal of Civil Engineering, Australian Journal of Water Resources, Chemistry in Australia, Road & Transport Research, Australian Journal of Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Journal of Battlefield Technology, Transactions of Multi-disciplinary Engineering, Cabling Connection, Connected Home Australia, Electrical Connection, Plumbing Connection and Building Connection
Why choose the Informit Engineering Collection?
- » Comprehensive - the largest online database of Australian Engineering research available
- » Unique content - the first full text, subject specific collection of its kind, providing access to thousands of working papers, journal articles, conference proceedings and other grey literatures
- » Authoritative sources - prestigious content providers include:
- » Engineers Australia
- » Australian Road Research Board Group Ltd
- » Australian College of Physical Scientists and Engineers in Medicine
- » Connection Magazines and the Royal Australian Chemical Institute
- » Depth of coverage - provides archive access back to 1980
- » Breadth of coverage - includes over 18,000 technical papers and prominent industry journals
- » Up-to-date - new content is added twice per month
support & purchase options
Contact RMIT Publishing If you have any
questions regarding your subscription please do get in touch. Our office hours
are between 9.00am and 5.00pm Australian Standard Eastern Time.
Contact the Customer Support