Completing the picture - new stories, new perspectives from Australasia.
Informit Humanities & Social Sciences Collection (HSS) includes high ranking and specialist research relating to all aspects of cultural, creative, Indigenous and social life. Dedicated to content from and about Australia, New Zealand and South East Asia, it is an essential reference point for those seeking fresh regional insights and for anyone interested in comparative or Australasian studies.
Informit HSS Collection draws together content from reputable Asia-Pacific publishers and associations relating to arts, education, law literary studies, Indigenous/First Peoples studies, media, politics and sociology. 100% full text and including articles, books, papers and reports, this collection benefits anyone seeking new perspectives and distinct regional narratives.
Key topics include Aboriginal history, Australian
literature, Asian literature, book reviews, cultural
studies, curriculum, environment,
films and film industry, local government, mass media, public opinion, stolen
generations, libraries, qualitative
research, teaching and terrorism.
Key journals include Australasian Journal of
Regional Studies, Australian Indigenous Law Review, Aboriginal History,
Australian Journal of Social Issues, Current Issues in Criminal Justice, Family Matters, Teacher: The
National Education Magazine, University of New South Wales Law Journal.
Why choose the Informit Humanities & Social Sciences Collection?
- » Core content – access high quality journal content relating to Australia and New Zealand history and contemporary society
- » Unique material – access peer reviewed journal articles unavailable elsewhere online
- » Multidisciplinary – subject coverage includes business, education, humanities, Indigenous studies, law and social sciences
- » Established – over ten years of backfiles means you won’t overlook important archive content
- » Accessibility – find previously hard to find material quickly
- » Comprehensive – benefit from cover-to-cover access to full text article PDFs
- » Email alerts – track subjects and titles of interest
- » Integrated – link to Informit content from your library catalogue
- » Current – RSS title feeds keep you updated when new titles are added
- » Measurable – monitor usage statistics via Informit Admin
- » Customisable – manage display options, linking preferences and authentication with Informit Admin
- » Remote access – support users working outside the library
support & purchase options
Contact RMIT Publishing If you have any
questions regarding your subscription please do get in touch. Our office hours
are between 9.00am and 5.00pm Australian Standard Eastern Time.
Contact the Customer Support