Produced by the Lionel Murphy Library, Commonwealth Attorney General's Department, Canberra, AGIS covers all aspects of law including: banking, companies and securities, constitutional law, criminal law, environmental law, copyright law, family law, legal aid and human rights. Australian, New Zealand and Pacific law journals are comprehensively indexed and abstracted, and material from major US, UK and Canadian law journals is selectively included. Contains records from 1975 onwards.
Source documents include over 120 Australian, New Zealand and Asia Pacific law journals, and selected articles from major law journals from the United States, Canada and the United Kingdom.
- » Civil procedure & courts
- » Constitutional & administrative law
- » Criminal law
- » Intellectual property & copyright law
- » International law
- » Labor law
- » Law of specific jurisdictions & areas
- » Laws, regulations & cases
- » Military law
- » Private, civil & family law
- » Social, education & cultural law
- » Tax, trade & industrial law
Frequency: Twice a Month
Coverage: 1975 - present