Uncovering hard to find content, exploring new perspectives.
Aotearoa New Zealand is often said to be the last major land mass on earth to be discovered, and today much of its best research remains undiscovered or difficult to find online. Informit New Zealand Collection has been developed in order to provide easy and affordable access to full text content published in, or of relevance to, New Zealand. Multidisciplinary in scope, this resource will benefit anyone looking for research which explores New Zealand culture and society in depth. Content includes many authoritative Australasian journals which are unique to Informit.
Key topics include democracy, design and construction, economics, roads and bridges (engineering), emigration and immigration, health, Maori language, Maori history, natural disasters, Pacific Islands, literature, mass media, music, performing arts, religion and teaching.
Key journals include Australasian Journal of RegionalStudies, Australian and New ZealandJournal of Art, Australian and New Zealand Journal of Sociology, Australian andNew Zealand Property Journal, ChildrenzIssues, He Puna Korero:, Journal of Maoriand Pacific Development, Journal of NewZealand Studies, Journal of thePolynesian Society, New Zealand Journalof Employment Relations, New ZealandJournal of Environmental Law, NewZealand Law Review and Perfect Beat: The Pacific Journal of Research intoContemporary Music and Popular Culture
Why choose the Informit New Zealand Collection?
- » Core content – access high quality journal content relating to New Zealand, Maori and Pacifica history and contemporary society
- » Unique material – access peer reviewed journal articles unavailable elsewhere online
- » Multidisciplinary – subject coverage includes business, education, humanities, Indigenous studies, law and social sciences
- » Established – over twenty years of backfiles means you won’t overlook important archive content
- » Accessibility – find previously hard to find material quickly
- » Comprehensive – benefit from cover-to-cover access to full text article PDFs
- » Email alerts – track subjects and titles of interest
- » Integrated – link to Informit content from your library catalogue
- » Current – RSS title feeds keep you updated when new titles are added
- » Measurable – monitor usage statistics via Informit Admin
- » Customisable – manage display options, linking preferences and authentication with Informit Admin
- » Remote access – support users working outside the library
Technical support & purchase options
Contact RMIT Publishing If you have anyquestions regarding your subscription please do get in touch. Our office hoursare between 9.00am and 5.00pm Australian Standard Eastern Time.
Contact the Customer SupportTeam