Informit A+ Education provides over thirty years of globally relevant education research compiled for the teaching and research professional. Created in partnership with the Australian Council for Educational Research (ACER) – the peak education, assessment, and teacher research body in Australia – Informit A+ Education contains in-depth coverage of the learning, teaching and management issues facing all teaching professionals. Contributions come from leading researchers in teacher training, and include articles on policy, curriculum and pedagogical developments.
Features and Benefits
- » Includes over 200,000 index records with more than 67,000 full text articles
- » Comprehensively indexes over 200 Australian journals with more than 500 Australian and international journals scanned for relevant articles
- » Provides access to publications dedicated to teacher education; theory and practice in education; primary, secondary and higher education; special education; school management and more
- » Delivers central access to authoritative information for the education sector worldwide
- » Offers a tool for students, educators and researchers to enhance their knowledge, skills, and professional development
Informit A+ Education covers research for all levels of education, from early childhood to higher education. Subjects include:
- » Classroom dynamics
- » Education policy
- » Student learning
- » Teaching methods
- » Teacher training
Please note that to access these titles you need a subscription to Informit A+ Education. Please contact our customer support for more information or to request a trial.
“ACER has been producing A+ Education, in cooperation with RMIT Publishing for over 7 years. We appreciate the professionalism of the company and staff and know that our product is in good hands.”
Lance Deveson, (former) Library & Information Manager, ACER.