When it comes to educational resources
Informit gets an A+ every time
Australia is one of the most highly cited and productive providers of educational research in the world. A+ Education brings together over thirty years of content indexed by the Australian Council for Educational Research (ACER), providing one central access point to authoritative information of relevance to the education sector worldwide. The database encompasses all aspects of learning from early childhood through to tertiary, adult learning, assessment, distance learning, phonics, Rasch measurement, international education, indigenous education and literacy. A+ Education will benefit everyone from teachers and training professionals to curriculum advisers, policy makers, psychologists and social workers.
Key topics include assessment, program development, distance learning, rural education, Indigenous education, international education, critical thinking, E learning, teacher education and behaviour management.
Key journals include Australasian Journal of Educational Technology, Australian Journal of Education, Focus on Health Professional Education, International Journal of Pedagogies and Learning, International Journal of Training Research, Issues in Educational Research, Legal Education Review, Literacy and Numeracy Studies, Mathematics Education Research Journal, Special Education Perspectives
Why choose A+ Education?
- » Unique content - access journal articles, conference papers, theses, government reports, discussion papers and book chapters, many of which are unavailable electronically elsewhere
- » Breadth of coverage - over 170,000 index records, including 48,000 full text articles available as PDFs
- » Interdisciplinary - covers publications dedicated to sociology, psychology, health sciences, business, history, law and computer science and more
- » Authoritative sources
- » Based on ACER's Australian Education Index
- » ACER manages the Programme for International Student Assessment (PISA) project on behalf of the Organisation for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD)
- » Australian researchers are world leaders in test development, psychometrics and Rasch measurement
- » Established - index and abstract data back to 1978 ensures you don’t overlook important resources that are unavailable in full text
- » Up to date - new content is added every month
Technical support & purchase options
Contact RMIT Publishing If you have any questions regarding your subscription please do get in touch. Our office hours are between 9.00am and 5.00pm Australian Standard Eastern Time.
Contact the Customer Support Team