Sending us your content for inclusion on Informit is easy
RMIT Publishing’s efficient production processes are designed to make it as easy as possible for publishers and data providers to include content in Informit. This ensures that content is made available to the global research community as quickly as possible and means higher exposure and usage for our partners.
Keeping us informed of your contact and production details and schedules helps us to provide accurate and timely support for your publication.
- » Do you have new contact details for your organisation or file provider that you can share? Is your primary indexer or data provider going on leave? If so, please provide updated contact details. This is crucial so that we can continue to contact you to request files and to send receipt notifications for supplied files.
- » Is there a new contact details for your organisation for your royalty contact details? We need this to ensure that your journal’s popularity is accurately transferred to financial performance.
- » Has your resource changed its Title, ISSN, Publisher or Frequency? Let us know, so that we can update publication details on Informit.
- » Send us your publication schedule for next year – this will help us transfer content into Informit as quickly as possible.
Contact our production team at email@example.com
Promote your content
10 million searches were performed via Informit last year. Make sure the research community knows they can find your content online through Informit. Here are some ideas to get you started. For further support, contact the Marketing Team .
- » Mention Informit on your website using our sample text. Download it from the 'Read More' section, right.
- » Add a short message about Informit to the packing slip or invoice you send out with print subscriptions
- » Use the spare pages/ advertising space in your print journal to promote the online/Informit version of your content? We'll design the advert for you (download a sample from the 'Read more' section, right).