Who we are
RMIT Publishing is the largest specialist provider of authoritative research from Australia, New Zealand and the Asia Pacific region. Through our Informit databases and online search service, we deliver access to over 8 million regional research abstracts and articles to a global research community. From its head office in Melbourne, Australia, RMIT Publishing works with library consortia, associations and international agents around the world to increase exposure and readership/usage of Asia Pacific content across a variety of market sectors.
If you have high quality research from or about the Asia Pacific region which you would like to include in Informit, we want to hear from you.
What we can offer you
Both an aggregator and a publisher, RMIT Publishing has the editorial, production and marketing expertise you need to make your publications succeed online. We partner with you to publish your journals, monographs and other research materials as part of a secure, authenticated online service.
Ways to partner
Increased online presence through Informit Collections
Partner with us to include your content in the Informit Collections and benefit from:
- » International exposure – over 10 million searches are performed via Informit worldwide annually
- » Specialist publishing services such as index and metadata creation, ensuring users discover the most relevant content from your publications
- » Increased visibility by appearing alongside similar high quality content, making your publications easier to find via a reliable, centralised access point
- » Extended reach thanks to our hosting, distribution and marketing services increase your competitive profile while allowing you more time to focus on the content
- » COUNTER® compliant usage statistics delivered via your Informit Admin account, provide valuable reader and content insights
- » Ongoing access to a digital repository of your content via Informit
- » Additional royalty revenue for each article downloaded, without any increase in your expenditure.
RMIT Publishing offers digitisation services to unlock hard to source print-only content to the online research environment and makes it available through Informit. We manage the scanning and indexing required to make your content suitable for online searching. Content may be added to current Informit Collections or collated into a dedicated, title-specific archive (e.g. such as the Meanjin backfiles or Media International Australia backfiles).
Collaboration: bringing your ideas to life
RMIT Publishing’s Informit Collections are not restricted to academic journals and we deliver a variety of content from the Asia Pacific region including reports, monographs, audio visual files and images. If you have content you would like us to consider, please let us know.
RMIT Publishing publishes books about design research under
the RMIT University Press imprint.
Get in touch
We welcome all enquiries from authors, publishers, associations and research institutes. Contact us to discuss your ideas and publishing needs:
t: +61 3 9925 8100
a: Publishing Manager, PO Box 12058 A’Beckett Street, Melbourne VIC 8006, Australia